Ecological and reusable roll-up placemat made in Quebec to personalize
Customizable lunch placemat for your corporate events and gifts
This roll-up placemat is a must-have accessory for picnics, box lunches or outdoor lunches. Made from high-quality materials, it's durable and water-resistant. It's also easy to clean and can be reused again and again.
The placemat features a practical pocket for easy storage of utensils needed for the meal.
The placemat's design is elegant and simple, making it an ideal choice for all types of outdoor or indoor dining. It's easy to carry because it rolls up, and easy to store in a backpack, picnic bag or lunch box.
The straps are made from fishing nets and plastic recovered from the oceans.
* Utensils NOT INCLUDED
Easy ordering and personalization
Minimum 50 units, ideal for corporate promotional needs.
Customize the placemat with your logo and design. When you place your order, we'll contact you with our production templates or work on your custom design directly with you.
Made locally, thought globally
• Our bags are 100% made in Quebec, and we're proud to promote sustainability throughout every stage of production:
• The braids are made from nylon woven from fishing nets and plastic recovered from the oceans.
• Our exclusive RecyPUL™ textile is knitted in Montreal from recycled water bottle fibers.
• YKK zippers are manufactured in Ville Saint-Laurent, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Woven labels are also produced in Montreal, supporting local industry.
• Our bags are designed and made in Quebec by talented artisans.
Production lead times
Our production lead times are 6 to 8 weeks from approval of the final proof.
• Custom graphic design
Approximate bag dimensions:
Placemat: 16.5" x 11" (42 cm x 28 cm)
Care instruction : Machine-washable (hot or cold water) and tumble-dryable.
Give sustainable corporate gifts and make a difference on a budget. Choose our Quebec-made eco-bags for your next corporate event.
Order this placemat now and help preserve the environment while promoting your company.