For candle making
Offers a good adhesion to the glass and a good holding of essential oils and fatty fragrances
- Heat the wax to a temperature between 71.1 and 93.3°C to melt it. Do not heat the wax above 93.3°C, it will discolor. Stir the wax regularly to reduce localized heating of the wax.
- Adding ingredients other than fragrance and colorant
- Add essential oils, fragrance and candle dye if desired - Stir
- Once melted, allow wax to cool to 48.9-73.8°C.
- Pour in candles - Make sure the container is at room temperature or slightly warmer and pour in the wax making sure it is between 48.9-73.8°C).
- Allow the candle to cool and harden for at least 12 hours before burning.
Natural soy wax without
- Kerosene free
- Pesticide free
- GMO free
Maximum recommended fragrance - 6%. Candles larger than 3.5 inches in diameter may require a double wick to ensure a complete melt. Works well with liquid or powdered dyes.
Particularly suitable for the manufacture of candles and massage candles in pots.
Ingredient : Soybean oil, hydrogenated
Free delivery if picked up at a pick-up location and for any purchase of 80$ or more before taxes or 10$ fixed fee