Black soap bar
Circular economy product
This black soap is handmade from pure, natural, and traditionally sourced ingredients by Ghanaian women.
Truly a circular economy product, this black soap bar uses by-products from shea butter production, like natural lye sourced from the ashes. Gentle and effective, black soap has a wide range of uses and benefits.
- Handcrafted from raw, plant-based ingredients
- Natural exfoliant for smoother skin
- Antimicrobial properties that can help with acne
- Rich in vitamins A & E
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Contains shea butter and coconut oil to moisturise the skin
- Help soothe skin irritations
- No chemicals or additives
How to use:
Body care: Lather up the black soap bar in your hands before using it on your body, face or hair. For added exfoliation, you can use the bar directly on your skin. Rinse with warm water.
Stain remover: You can use bar soap as a stain remover by wetting it slightly and rubbing it on the stain. This soap can even be used to do the laundry by hand when you are on the move.
Ingredients: Cocoa pod / Shea husk ash (Lye), Unrefined Grade A shea butter, Coconut oil, Apricot kernel oil, Sweet Almond oil, Kale, Water
Free delivery if picked up in store and for any purchase of 70$ and more before taxes or fixed fee of 9$.